Friday, October 11,2019
Day 7 of 21 days KPICPC PRAYER AND FASTING
Topic: What Grace has made us
Text: I Corinthian’s 15:10
Today, Prophet Ohez Azuka, decried the failures of Christians to understand the grace of God bestowed on them. He stated that the lack of knowledge and understanding of God’s word has made Christians unable to clearly distinguish between grace and law.
He further buttressed his point by explaining that grace is unmerited favor from God and a precious virtue given to mankind on earth pointing out that grace is what everybody needs in life in other to succeed (1 Corinthians 15:10).
The importance of grace is enumerated below:
· grace gives refreshment.
· grace changes in life.
· when a Christian comes in contact with God’s grace he or she will live above sin on earth.
· grace picks one from dust and pushes him to the mountaintop.
· grace clothes a man with a garment of favor.
· grace brings out something out of nothing (Ephesians 3:7,8).
· grace promotes a born again Christian spiritually.
· grace empowers a believer.
· grace makes a poor Christian rich.
· grace connects a man to his/her destiny helper.
O God my father let your Grace fall upon me.